I've got to either buy a new muzzleloader or work on my old one. Mostly just needs new sling swivels, but I wouldn't mind a lighter weight one.
I haven't shot my bow in a couple years so, leaning towards nothing in archery season. Nothing wrong with the bow last I looked, but I sure need a tune up if I'm gonna use it again.

For rifle work, nothing NEEDS to be done, but still tweaking loads for the .260, just never landed on a load that I love. I feel like there's more accuracy left on the table and that I've been rushed every time I did some loading and went with an ok load, rather than finding that one great load.

And then there's the pack goats. We need to work on some trail manners (specifically no walking in front of me), creek crossings, camp manners, and pack tolerance. Will hopefully do at least two overnights before hunting season in a unit I'll actually hunt this year, which bring up, what the hell am I hunting this year? They will all be yearlings this spring and this coming fall should weigh 180 plus plus for most of them and would like to do a backcountry deer sized critter hunt or two, plus a front country muzzleloader elk hunt so they won't have to take in my camping gear. I may settle on a bear hunt because I have the points for a good one, with or without camping to worry about with them. I don't have enough points for the deer hunt I want in Colorado, I do have enough for a really good one in Wyoming, but unsure on committing to that this year. 0 points again in Nevada, so no guaranteed draw, middle of the road in Utah, so unsure what to do. May take a stab at New Mexico muzzleloader season. Wifey points not helpful here either this year, same with father in law as he just moved down from Alaska. Really struggling with this decision and need to put us on a fun hunt this year, hopefully killing something, not just armed camping trip.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter