Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I was over at the Troy website looking around, the only mid-length Delta rail I see is the M-Lok style. Having two M-Lok float tubes already, I'm not a fan. I find I'm always working around the gas block, or even barrel contact with the M-Lok bolts.

So, Quad Rail for me. Is the Troy MRF a decent rail?

I wouldn't mind a mid-extended tube with the FSB cutout, but not to keen on the M-Lok style.

MM, you mentioned contact with the barrel and/or gas block and it made me suspicious of my own setups. I'm using inexpensive full-length free-float rails of the keymod persuasion on two rifles (soon to be four), and one is particularly skinny. Sure enough, I have a device attached to the rail directly beneath the gas block on that rifle. I was able to verify that I have at least 20 thousandths of an inch clearance between the gas block and the keymod backing nuts. I suppose that's enough. I have not used any M-Lok stuff so I can't say one way or another, but keymod may work for you better than M-Lok. If you're inclined to go with either of the systems, that is.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.