Originally Posted by Windfall
I live on the edge of the city too, but where I live has too many deer within the city limits and I have an exclusive special city hunting permit to bow or crossbow hunt the mile of city owned property next to my place. While I can use my regular deer tags if I want to, I can shoot as many deer as I want to on that city permit. They want the breeder does out of there and I'm supposed to shoot those first. The wife doesn't eat the venison and she tells me that they are too cute to shoot, so mostly I just use them to help clean up the acorns in the yard. You city guys might have the same kind of a little known about city permit in your area as well. Some of the biggest bucks in the state aren't running the gauntlet out in the wolf, coyote, bear, hunter infested woods, they are living nicely right under your nose in the city limits.

Yea,Colorado Springs is wrestling with that same problem now . The bambi lovers are putting up a fight

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles