You guys all have a 'list' right? A list of guns you keep an eye out for, in hope that they will show up at some point. I had the fortune (or misfortune, depending on your financial fortitude) of finding 4 in the past few weeks! I travel a fair bit for work and have several gun shops I frequent when on the road. 90% of the time I don't take anything home. A couple of weeks ago I found a Browning Gold Medallion .22 and bought it right then. I'd been actively looking for one for a few years but hadn't even seen one for sale that I could put my hands on since 2013 or so. I was happy as could be and didn't plan on buying anything for a while...but then I stopped at a little shop I hadn't been to in several months. I looked at 5 guns that I was very interested in, and the owner stated that they all came from the same owner. An older gentleman had passed away, the son inherited the guns, and had sold a batch off due to financial issues. 3 of them were on 'the list' and I couldn't say no. He made me a solid deal and they all came home.

So now I've added 4 rifles in the past few weeks. Sure, the list shorter, but the wallet is certainly thinner.

Browning Gold Medallion .22 dated as a 1991
Ruger 77/22 from 1986
Marlin 39M from 1982
Marlin 39 TDS from 2001
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~