Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
SockPuppet: I just now read some of the other posts regarding your "new" Rifles.
In reference to your Marlin Model 39 TDS I have one of those that I bought MANY moons ago and it sits in its takedown case "unfired" - just like the day I bought it new.
I have been debating shooting that tiny Rifle for years now but have resisted - maybe you will sell me yours?
At one time I had found and bought another Marlin marked takedown gun case for the 39 TDS's - I can not remember if I sold that or not?
Might go through my gunshow stuff and see if I still have it (its tough to get old - memory diminishes somewhat).
Let me know if that particular 22 (Marlin 39 TDS) comes onto the market.
TIA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, I think there is an unfired 39 TDS in the box on Gunbroker starting at $1599. I'm not saying it will sell for that, but something to consider. If you come across that case I sure would be interested! Think I'll hang on to these for the foreseeable future and run a bunch of rounds through them. smile I've gotta get a load of hay this weekend but should have time to go shoot the Marlins a bit.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~