The west of Cabin lake guard station camp. I should be there by Noon Friday. I am using my small camp this year = 10x10 Kodiak tent with a white tarp tent for Wood and stuff. Back has been bothering me, so decided I did not want to mess with the wall tent. There will be a TT in camp Friday also. At least one. I have a 1/2 cord of camp wood loaded to start on my car hauler trailer. And a lot more to use If we burn through it. Camp is 50 minutes from my house So picking up more wood is not a problem. That and other camp members bring some and Chain Saws. I do not post here from camp. I have a flip phone. Cell service might take a 1/2 mile drive from camp, Depending on your provider. It will likely be 1-3G speed with 4G only from one cell company's system.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.