Originally Posted by TWR
vARget has AR in it's name... smile

Damn, you got me on that one.. grin I'll be honest, the reason I don't like Varget, or the like, powders in the 223 is because it doesn't meter worth a chit in my uni-flo. The 223 case is so small that it becomes a nuisance to weigh out every charge and slow going through my funnel even. It's just time consuming, where the AR comp isn't. I loaded up 100 rounds last night with that powder and just dropped it in the case right from the powder measure. It's only about 40 times faster that way. Generally I can load up about 300 rounds per hour on a single stage press, without even breaking a sweat. For me, that's the true beauty in using a ball powder or a small grain powder like AR comp. It's also extremely accurate and clean burning. Really hard to go wrong with that powder in any kind of rifle action: Bolt or AR, doesn't matter, it one of my "go to" powders now, even in my AR10 308.....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA