I know your problem very well. Lost the vision in my right eye 7 years ago and at that time I was 75 and all my rifles were custom as I am now a retired gunsmith. After moping around for while I kicked myself in the ass and went to LH rifles as all my rifles were custom and wouldn['t fit a leftie. I now have a Tikka leftie 7mm mag which is a very good shooter, a Savage 308 with a boyds stock and accu trigger thast is a good shooter but I hate the accu trigger and a new Christensen Mesa 7-08 in LH also that is also a good shooter. Gave up wing shooting but still hunt Turkeys but they are all right hand with Burris red dot sights except for a Beretta with regular sights for rainey days. It was hard at first as I had a tendency to try to mount the rifles like right handed. A friend that I hunted with would yell at me and after a couple of years I got pretty use to bring them up the right way. I had no trouble with the shotguns Turkey hunting as in the past I have had to take many left handed as they came in that direction where I couldn't take a right hand shot. The main thing is to remind yourself it is not the end of the world especially if you love hunting and shooting. Also time on the range helps a lot. Just hand in there.