I pretty much agree with MCH's price estimate. They never had the reputation of Browning or Beretta which is one reason for their poor sales and ultimate dropping. Red Labels did not have a great reputation for reliability during that era either which limits their desirability for shooters. I believe Ruger had enough problems that they stopped servicing the Red Label and one is now on their own in regards to repair.

The Woodside was produced in lesser numbers but suffers the same fate as the standard model. The gun in question is a 12 ga which further limits the value as the smaller gauges bring more money. A diehard collector might pay a premium but one would also need the original box including all accessories and hang tags in near new condition to command highest dollar but finding such a person would take time.

Missing the box and likely the rest of the accessories and tags, the gun in question is pretty much a shooter, not collectible. The OP mentions he thinks the price is "fairly reasonable" so, if it is something he wants to use, then he should consider the purchase as if it is a standard grade gun. If he is looking at the purchase as an investment, it would not be a course I would recommend.