I am enclosing a link to a Remington XR-100 in 22-250 Remington that is for sale on "Gunbroker".
The Rifle looks to be in VERY good condition and has a "Leupold" scope on it.
I think the XR-100 line was the best Colony Varmint Rifle that Remington ever built.
The description of the Rifle is "vague" and DOES NOT describe the Leupold scope at all (what model, what power, etc)!
SO.... I called the shop selling the Rifle scope combo yesterday and left a message for them to call me back.
The nice young sounding lady that called me back today (I was travelling at the time) relayed to me that the Leupold was a straight 50 (fifty!) power scope on it.
I asked her to repeat that and she did.
Anyway I have several Remington XR-100 Rifles (six of them) and each and every one of them is splendidly accurate - including the one I have already in caliber 22-250!
The buy it now price is $875.00 and has been bid up to six hundred and something last time I looked at it.
If anyone is interested in an XR-100 in 22-250 Remington this seems to me to be a great candidate - no matter what that Leupold scope turns out to be - I may call the shop back tomorrow morning and get more details?

Link: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/798626141

More later
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy