I have had good luck and great fun with eastern ridge adventures in Maine. Josh the owner is great. The guides are great. They have multiple bait sites that the guides use and each guide has their own area that they stay in. All the guides have trail cameras they use. Lodging is on a lake in cabins. You can get a private cabin or if there are multiple single guys they usually share a cabin. All meals and transportation to and from stands is included. Bait is included and done for you daily.
I have been 2 times so far and have another planned this year. 1st time was me and the boy and he shot a 250lb boar. I hunted the next few days after him and didn't see anything I wanted to shoot. 2nd time I went was the wife and I. It was her first time and she shot a boar in the first hour after being in the stand. It was 127lb. It was her first bear and she was more than happy to have it. I also shot a boar that was 175lb. and then I had 2 days left to relax and fish on the lake.
Im not going to say they are the best and have the biggest bear but they are probably the best outfitters I have been to to hunt with.
They are family friendly if that is a plus for you. We are taking my 2 girls for the kids season, which will also be their first times and then my wife and I will hunt after that.
As far as pricing I think they are more than fair and I would say would fit easily into the range you plan on spending.