Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Indyca35: I think the amazingly rich leader of Amazon was/is fully aware of the status of New York and many of New Yorks politicians but he was choosing New York to try to reward the liberal demonrat politicos of the state and the states Federal politicos!
demonrats like bezos love to stir money around amongst themselves when ever possible!
bezos was not counting on the demonrat/liberals turning on him though.
I am laughing at this whole scenario and hope it has fallout detrimental to the demonrat libtards and demonrat libtard politicians in the long run.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I think it's more of a financial issue than a get-even. Bezos is seeing the writing on the wall with NY. NY has made it so difficult to do business there within their unfriendly confines, businesses are moving by the thousands and many have been moving out of NY for years. I believe he doesn't want to get entrenched there and then have the dims turn to him to shore up their depleting/depleted corporate tax base. He's already shown great savvy (if you want to call it that) in avoiding providing healthcare and other benefits for employees, choosing to offload those onto the taxpayer. I believe NY elitist libs like that commie psycho Cuomo were seeing Amazon as a tax revenue shot in the arm and Bezos didn't see it that way. They probably had a couple meetings where that came out. That, and Cuomo dropping his pants last week about the 30% shortfall in tax revenue. Dumb basturd.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH