I got em down to 450 otd, but I need to pick some mauser or custom mauser guru,s brains on here before I go back and buy it possibly.
Like I "need" another mauser but this thing looks like a really good build on a BRNO action
Gonna sand off left hand cheek peice , get contours even. Redo the stock with truoil.
The barrel is my big ? Broke down the barreled action off stock
Not a single makers mark anywhere on it except for caliber .308
Kinda strange to me...
Custom made barrel by someone somewhere????
The 0 and the 3 are obviously different from a 0 and 3 on the receiver in style you can see in later pictures.
Barrel is pristine, tiny bit of copper , lands and grooves still have most of bluing on em
Sharp rifling , crown is pristine, barrel throat/ leade looked crisp and even, shining a light down it
Chamber and locking lug areas looked excellent.
No barrel being over torqued signs or shavings into the threads I could see in the junction area looking into chamber

Ran a bore snake with hoppes presoaked on my boresnake thru it 4 times
Like someone shot it 10 or 20 times and cleaned it real good and put it away in a safe
This rifle came out of an estate along with 5 artillery lugers with matching stocks and 2 late war p-38,s.
And the owner of the shop still has a 64 gun safe to go thru in mid March from the estate when the house is cleared
I have an excellent relationship with the shop.
Holding it for me till tommorow and are willing to let me put 200 down and 2 months for balance.

[Linked Image]

Interarms 2 position safety, but not sure if it is interarms bolt shroud
Probably is????
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by renegade50; 02/15/19.