Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by irfubar
Norm, I know , I can hardly contain my self till the thaw. Got some riggin to do tho, electronics, downriggers, kicker etc.....

Good excuse to build a heated shop to be sure your get everything done on the boat before breakup. I'd say that boat deserves a heated winter parking spot anyway.

You gotta do better than a few Fat Pike with that rig.
I've really banged the Lakers on WF and Flathead lakes as well as McDonald before the quarantine was required.
Fort Peck has always been worth the drive for me when the King Salmon run hits and man do they have some nice Pike there........

sparky,
I have a bit of experience with flathead lakers myself, sold my old boats years ago and an looking forward to getting after it again. I have a john boat and have been after the pike and bass the last few years.
As far as the heated shop ya I hear ya and it is in the plans, for the time being I will build another lean to on the other side of the garage.
And Ft. Peck is definitely on the agenda for both fishing and hunting out of the boat.
I would be interested in your experience with McDonald and Whitefish lakes as I have not fished them.

And hunter4623, I say follow your dreams, do so with both eyes open. I wish you the best

If you go out on WF lake be sure and moon the rich corcksuckers whose houses line the far bank. smile

Gruff, I will moon them with pleasure!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.