I have had my Oehler 35 for over 20 years. I bought the version without the printer, but with the three sky screens and proof channel. A few years ago, I called Oehler and ordered the printer and added it to my chronograph. I added the light kit shortly after I bought it, to use at an indoor range, it works well and adds to the versatility.

I zip tied and wire conduit loomed the cables together to keep them clean, neat and easy to connect. I don't find it difficult or time consuming to set up, not sure what people are doing that say this is an issue.

I and some friends have shot the sky screen housings and diffuser assembly. I have been able to rebuild them with the kits Oehler sells, but the last one with the .500 S&W Magnum required an entire new assembly.

I had an issue with false or no readings when shooting T/C Contenders. Before I upgraded to the printer, I had the control box on the shooting bench and would write down the velocity of each individual shot. The muzzle blast shook the control box, Oehler told me to take the box off the bench and move it further away. This corrected the issue.

It has been one of the best gun accessories I have purchased, expanding my enjoyment and knowledge of shooting and reloading.