Originally Posted by Beaver10
I was reading another forum where a poster asked how gun owners would feel if they knew the firearms they had enjoyed hunting and collecting over their lifetime and upon his death all his guns were handed over to an individual who wholesales estates for a fraction of there value? The OP’s hope is that his beloved firearms would be passed down through his kids with some being sorted between extended family member...This post didn’t catch my attention.

This post from a guy in Britain did...He said that upon the death of a person legally owning firearms in Britain the law requires all his weapons be turned in to the authorities to be destroyed. He further said that in 1997 when Britain made handguns illegal. The authorities confiscated his revolvers, including a very nice Webley and destroyed them. 22 years later crimes with a pistol are higher than they have ever been...His finale words were; Be Warned America by the example of Britain.

😎

There's a reason we whipped England's ass (twice) and sent them packing.

Worthless fugks.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house