Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

I have a good bit of experience with the 25-06 and 257 Weatherby,and think the 257 WSM would be a good practical hunting cartridge. One thing that I noticed in my 257 Weatherby was the 115 Ballistic Tip shot flatter and resisted wind better than it's paper ballistics would indicate.

The same observation about Ballistic Tips in 25 Caliber was made by John Barsness and confirmed by Bob Oehler. Steve Tims told me by that he had experienced the same thing.

I think if I were going to build a 257 WSM,I would get a fast twist barrel as others have suggested,it would allow the use of some of the new heavy vld bullets and would not hurt the performance of traditional 25 caliber bullets.

NO bullet shoots "flatter" or drifts wind "better" than it's actual BC and Nuzzler has looonnngggggggggg "enjoyed" inflated BC values,to start with. Which is of course why the corrected(Litz) BC of the .257" 115 BT,is softer than advertised. HINT. Congratulations?!?

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Hint...............

It’s actually a G7 bc vs g1 and the difference between testing at a 100 yards or over the flight to say 1000.
POOR sugar tits let’s talk external ballistics. Then go home to our wives and enjoy a nice home cooked dinner. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Fredrica,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints in it's magnificent grandeur! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nuzzler inflated BC's are fhuqking Legendary. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."