Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Man you really need to go to a good archery shop and shoot everything you can. We all will tell you what we like best, which doesn't mean crap to you or the next guy. We all like, want, need different things. When you look for a woman, do you ask on the net which woman you should try to pick up?

he`s right go to a good pro shop ,maybe your draw length will even change some ?

^^^THIS^^^

The bow shop that I use has a rack of used bows. Plus. they'll usually have a room that you can shoot different bows into a bag, through paper, and through a chronograph. Shooting through paper is important to see how the arrow is flying in order to see if they need to change the knock placement.

Also, you think your draw length is 30 to 31, did someone measure you? When I started bow hunting in 1990 I was using my fingers and they measured my draw length at 31". When I bought my first new bow in 2000, I was using a release and they measured me at 29". I think as the technology changed, so did the way they measured me, plus I was using a release.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan