Hawk Driver: I bought one of these 1 1/2 years ago and it is one of my all time favorite guns, EVER!
And seeings I own 286 (two hundred and eighty six) guns now and have owned at least that many in the past, THAT is saying something.
I have a Weaver V-16 (4 to 16 power variable) scope on mine and it shoots EXTREMELY well.
To tell the truth I bought the Rifle new, mounted the scope on it and took it to the range with the ammo I wanted to use in it.
The Hornady 17 grain V-Max bullets shot so well and then performed so well in the field on Ground Squirrels and Badgers that I have done VERY little additional "range work" with it so far.
It is VERY accurate on long shots on the diminutive Ground Squirrels, that I am VERY happy I paid the $400.00 for it.
The trigger is great and the shorter heavier barrel works out really well for me on those occasions when I am firing from the cab of the VarmintMobile.
I wish I had more range group data to relay to you but its been to the range like two or three times only to date.
I heartily recommend you buy one and put lots of scope power on it.
My good friend Jack from Yelm, Washington bought one 2 years ago and his is quite accurate as well.
My friend Jack did not understand or like the "grooved" forearm tip on his Rifle so he sawed it off rounded it off and refinished it - I don't know why?
Good luck if you decide to try one.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy