Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
You can't get the 38 gallon gas tank without the SR5 package , did that sink in yet? Note there is a SR5 truck but they also sell the SR5 package. That's what I referred to.

Oldelkhunter,

You need to buy an SR5, and then add the SR5 UPGRADE, to get the 38 gallon tank. The UPGRADE deletes the front bench seat, and replaces it with bucket seats.

The easiest way to explain it to people, is to simply state that the bench seat gets 26 gallons. And the bucket seats gets 38 gallons. I doubt most people have any clue what the UPGRADE is.

If you prefer, state that the SR5 UPGRADE is needed. But what does that mean to anyone, especially when you don't even reference it correctly? You just make vague references, as shown in your post below.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Not going to get a 38 gallon fuel tank unless you have a SR5

I'm more interested in providing simple and accurate information for anyone that reads this in the future. I'm not sure what your motivation.

Where in your posts did you reference SR5 upgrade? Until I posted the pretty pictures you had no clue. Try to find a Tundra without the Sr5 package at the dealership that is not a work truck . Motivation Really, oh your from Oregon I see , no wonder GFY.