I'm sure this person is not part of the community but they troll this forum and others looking for WTB posts.

Karla Brown
309 Canterbery Dr.
Saginaw, TX 76179
Email name: Alpha Alpha
Email address: alphaaalphahotmail.com

So... I had posted looking for an inexpensive lever action to hog hunt with. This person (name and address above is what they sent me) emailed me (not a PM from the site) saying they had one and sent me some pics. Looks great and we negotiated a decent price. Pictures appeared to be from a pawn shop but after communicating with this person they didn't sound like they worked at one. No worries I thought. They sounded like they had sold guns before (scammed people about guns for sure) talking about the FFL, wanting a Postal MO, etc.

I had already made out the envelope to mail the payment and was about to get the MO when I decided it would be a good idea to search for this person on Google - BINGO! Second link was someone else on another website saying they were scammed by this person. Same name, address everything. So thankful I took the little extra step to check. After I discovered they were a scammer I emailed them stating a buddy told me his friend lived near "her" and he was coming to town next month so I wanted "Jeff" to pick it up and bring it to me rather than shipping it.

Surprise, surprise "she" never emailed back after I sent that!

NRA Life Member