Originally Posted by Beaver10
I will try and add some perspective to this...CJ. First, you’re obviously a good dude. You’re getting lashed a smidge and at least you’re not running off all butt-hurt like an old woman. Good on you for that...

The reality is you are in a small pond asking and giving impressions-opinions about a scope that is used by a lot of guys who actually know how to run a scope, and really get on their scopes a lot twisting turrets...

Toss in the habits of some members that will put more “sorry’s” on a scope in one day of hunting than most will in a lifetime. Abuse of their scope? Not really- It’s just a part of their gear with an expectation that it should handle bumps, smacks, kisses and a lot of recoil and still steer bullets with precision.

That’s where the beauty is in the eye of the beholder comes in...They don’t really care what the scope looks like outside, inside guts for them is most important. High end glass clarity doesn’t rate higher than repeatedly and consistency. If they can see their target, they can hit it...

And, obviously, they get a little protective of a few scope lines that have worked well for them because they have all pissed a lot of money away on scopes that failed colossally in the field, practicing or at play.

Try a NF or a Bushnell LRHSi....You might like one or the other. Oh, and stop stock crawling on your scope, or trying to perch your face off the buttend of your rifle. Both won’t help you find that perfect scope picture you desire...Laffin 😎

Thank you first off. I respect everybody's opinion. That's why they're called opinions. I don't like when others try to make their opinion mine. But when others go off 'protecting' their favorites... why? That's what I don't understand. I'm sure they spent a lot of money trying to get to what they like. I don't have that luxury of excess funds. I couldn't care less on cosmetics of a scope (ok, maybe a little smile but SWFA don't look horrendous either). And I'm sure they twist turrets more than I do. Good for them to have the time, location and ability to do so. I make do with what is available to me. I purchased the scopes on my own recognizance and tried them and gave my opinion. That's all. I didn't like them. And to the 'protectors', I am truly sorry for that. From now on, I'll do my own thing and keep quiet since opinions that don't match those of others aren't welcome here. I'll go about my own shooting with equipment that just seems to work every time I ask it to.

I wish I could afford a NF and/or a LRHSi. Hmmmmm stock crawling my scope... is that why I get these large bumps on my head after shooting? crazy

Last edited by CJC73; 03/15/19.