I recently got a Hatsan break barrel in .30 caliber that I REALLY like, except it is kinda loud.Got hooked up with Anthony Story - notasloundhushmail.com - and he made a suppressor for it at a very reasonable price. Being for an air gun, it did not require a permit or federal tax stamp. I got it yesterday, and had a chance to fire a couple of shots in my back yard. Shooting at a stack of cedar fence planks, about the only "sound" I heard was the pellet hitting the cedar (and going through 2 of the 1 inch boards without even distorting the 44.75 gr pellet). VERY happy with the device! it was made to screw into the (female) threaded end of the barrel of the Hatsan which came with a protective cap covering the threads where some factory accessory fits. The actual "barrel" of the Hatsan above the break-open point is only 14", and the suppressor is 7", which adds just enough length to get much better leverage on the barrel for cocking! Just for grins, I'll fire some shots over my chronograph to see what, if any, difference the suppressor makes in velocity.