Sometimes its not that simple...we now have inline proportioning valves, and several different anti-lock dump valves. Working by myself, WHEN possible, I do the backwards thing. It's often faster and easier to push the air back up to the reservoir with the lid loose, than the accepted practice of pushing the trapped air downhill to the bleeder valve. The more contorted the path of the fluid lines and the resulting high spots, the better it works. Even this is not ideal, the threads on the bleed screw leak profusely when pressured and brake fluid is around 16 bucks a gallon. I had a pressurized bleeder pot and you don't, but I think it can be done with a universal plastic fluid pump available at auto stores, generally used for topping off fluids like power steering etc. and some clear plastic tubing to fit it and your bleed screws. But the result is better than a spongy pedal, or a customer screaming at you because they are paying 130 bucks an hour and it took you 2 hours to bleed the brakes. Start with the 2 person thing, your lady can do it, then try my method. Heavy equipment field mechanic for 46 years, so it ain't like I dreamed this up last week.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.