Have a bit of welding to do in the morning, and a lot of sorting and last minute packing truck, camper and airboat.

But baring anything unforeseen wife and I will be on the slow road north by 7pm Friday night. Not going to rush, will have to see how the roads are and how we are doing and maybe even skirt bad weather in spots if possible and we know about it.

For those inclined, say a prayer. I"m convinced the truck is sound. I'm convinced the boat trailer is sound, all new tires on both, plus 2 spares for each, well maybe one for the boat and a loose tire, depends on what I find on the bay boat trailer if I remember to look in the morning. New bearings, new brakes, etc...

Thinking could easily take us 7-9 days drive, but will see how the driving goes, and if we can roll at 60 or have to go slower, etc... and how much energy we have. Have fought the boat motor for weeks now and it has won again and again, but its together in shape to ride, but I see a LOT of work and the need of a top notch machine shop to work on new aluminum heads that are not what they were supposed to be etc... but in the end the boat will have a bit of power and be in super shape.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....