You know, I used to really enjoy the Campfire, but, it is going downhill rapidly with uncalled for personal slurs instead of comments based on reasonable courtesy, mutual respect and an appreciation for other's experiences. I find this type of behaviour both disgusting and self-revealing; it strikes me as based on an infantile jealousy of those who actually DO and HAVE DONE what they comment on.

I will just say that Allen Day is one of about the top five consistently knowledgable, experienced and practical posters on ANY guns/hunting/backpacking forum I have visited. To use terms such as ...horse's ass...in reference to him is pretty pathetic, IMO, and Accuratereloading is a forum that pales in comparison to the Campfire, although there are MANY great people there.

I ALSO live in GREAT game country and I was BORN, RAISED and WORKED with wildlife, fish and forests most of my 60 years. SO, I HAVE bent over the odd animal and probably seen more REAL wilderness than most here. Yet, I find that AD, JJHAACK, .458 Win. and a few others are CONSISTENTLY courteous, respectful and base their opinions on huge realtime experience....finances have SWFA to do with it....and I am not poverty-stricken, either.

There are places here in BC, where an older, flatlander CAN get a very decent RMGoat, the outfitters in the Similkameen/Boundary country take some fine ones every season and the GOABC website can give details on this. WE have to "draw" for these and quotas for non-res. hunters/GOs are being cut due to resident pressure and the Indians, so, anyone who wants a goat CAN get one.....unless they have MY consistent "bad luck" on goat hunts.

Very simply, we should all be friends here, NOBODY is the ulitmate hunter, me especially, so, slagging is kinda foolish, eh? smile smile smile