Originally Posted by STXHO
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
Free range or high fence?

both

IMHO, this is an outstanding offer for folks that have not been to south Texas or have not hunted hogs.

Be sure and take a camera as you may see bobcat, coyote, badger, gray fox, ringtail cats,raccoon black bottom whistling ducks,Caracara (mexican eagles) hawks of numerous varieties, ravens, green jays, quail, dove, trophy class bucks, perhaps numerous species of exotics, rattle-snakes, indigo snakes, black racers, tarantulas, scorpions, and at least 10 species of plants that will stick, stab, prick and rip your flesh. One of my favorite south Texas experiences is when I get in the stand before daylight and just as the time approaches shooting light, with light fog or mist in the air, flocks of Sandhill cranes will fly by making their plaintive cry. If you've not been to south Texas, you will soon see why folks hunt senderos and out of blinds over feeders. Last trip to Crystal City with the 24 hour hog hunt crew I'm reasonably certain that I spied a Jaguarundi.

IMHO, for folks that have not "been afield" in south Texas, being there for three days is almost worth the price of admission.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.