Originally Posted by GoForBroke
Originally Posted by TWR
Originally Posted by rost495
TAC and H4895 was what I used in 77gr CC. I hit 2750fps out of an M4 with .25MOA accuracy. TAC flows amazing but H4895 gave me better ES/SD. I will say I cannalured those bullets and used a Lee Factory crimp.

you need to shoot the challenge matches!

I can barely afford shooting rats and fishing lol. I used to shoot PPC, IDPA, and 3 Gun. I never got into rifle competitions and just shoot for my own enjoyment now.

He's talking about this challenge
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...black-rifle-challenge-thread#Post9834630

I just looked at the rules and it sounds like 600 yards. but the last pictures look like they were shot at 100 yards. Is that correct?

you might be reading the irons part about reduced 600 yard targets, that means a 600 yard target scaled down in size to be shot at 100 yards instead and supposed to represent the difficulty of 600. Which it doesn't come close to IMHO, but you do have to shoot fairly snug groups. Might even have to shoot a tighter group at 100 than 600 to stay in the 10/x ring but the wind isn't nearly a factor at 100 like 600.

That said if you can produce a pair of 10 shot .25 MOA targets my hats off to you.

I"ve shot some snug groups that impressed me, but mostly luck really in many ways, all they way to 1800 some odd yards. But repeating them has been extremely tough... 3 shot groups at 1800 something on the order of about 8 inches with a rough tape measure... and 5 shot groups at 600 yards on the order of 1 inch or so. But I can't do it consistently

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....