Originally Posted by Trystan
Stick, unfortunately coal, mag restraints, twist, throat geometry, gadgets, toys, spending $1000s of dollars a week on guns, parts, scopes, bedding compound, rings, bases, super duper barrels and whatever else you do on your island that is 70 miles long 30 miles wide is only 5% of the equation where as the hunter is 95%

You are pretty damn proud for a 5% er!!! Maybe spend more time hunting and less time wearing out barrels. Maybe show us what a 180 eld-m looks like that's been through a shoulder, heart, or lungs!

I would love to follow you around reiterating my dumbfuckitude but I'm busy getting my pack animals ready for a 50 mile wilderness adventure. My guess is a horse would likely kick your fool head off. Are you smarter than a horse? If your not well your dumbfuckitude dude!!! 😁 I thought about buying 6 barrels but bought 4 mules and two horses instead and I'm smarter than all of them. I don't recommend it for stuck on my 70 x 30 mile island chunt! What's a matter.....island got yur chunt? Drive 30 miles and start licking the ocean. Drive 30 miles the other way and lick the ocean again. Ocean licking, island got your chunt, dumbfuckitudinal 5% er!

Haven't been there haven't done that but hey I have rebarreled 5697 rifles. The throat geometry, twist and all things align nicely and it better because it is litteraly EVERY THING THAT THERE IS. I've also posted pics of 25 critters I've kilt! Imagine that! 5697 rifles all rebarreled at least 6 times $250,000 dollars later and I have eaten at least 10 deer and 5 bear. I can't believe you don't weight several thousand pounds!!! I mean good Lord all the rifles and bullets and scopes you must eat at least 120 lbs of venison a day!!! You go you hard charger you. For all the effort, time and money you obviously have enouph venison stored up dried, pickled, jerky, etc to live at least 2500 years and it's no surprise to any of us considering you are actually immortal. I know you didn't say it but you did elude to it. That is a LONG time to live on a 70X30 island 😂😂😂😂😂

Trystan

[Linked Image]