Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by logcutter
You do not no chit about pit bulls because you have never owned one...

Intelligence...And your posting here on this subject without ever owning a pit bull????

Really?

Why..

It really is interesting how many use emotion to come to their conclusions on this subject. very similar of how Anti-Gunners come to their conclusions about guns and their owners.

There are a couple on here that have a right to the bad opinion they have of Pits. I was attacked by a German Shepard many moons ago, little fuqker snuck up behind me and bit me right in the ass. I don't condemn the entire breed but I am cautious around them until I know the dog. I'm cautious around all large dogs until I know them, just common sense in my book.
Me and my brother were both, a few years apart, attacked by the same German Shepherd, belonging to a neighbor. I still have canine puncture scars over my left kidney from it. Dad being a doctor, he patched me up at home. My brother was more badly injured, and was in the hospital for weeks over it. After that, they agreed to have the dog put down and give my brother a butt load of money. He bought a bunch of electric guitars, speakers, and amplifiers with it. This was back in the 1970s.