https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48286383

Bahlsen family biscuit Empire (est.1891) which makes Choco Leibniz biscuits, employed about 200 forced labourers between 1943 and 1945
- most of whom were women from Nazi-occupied Ukraine.

What did Verena Bahlsen say?

The controversy started last week, when Ms Bahlsen told delegates at a marketing conference:

"I'm a capitalist. I own a quarter of Bahlsen, that's great. I want to buy a sailing yacht and stuff like that."

[[ The biscuit heiress has also been criticised for boasting about her wealth and spending habits.]]

Although German newspaper Handelsblatt reported that the audience clapped and laughed along with her, some social media users
accused the heiress of being insensitive to the company's past exploitation of forced labourers by making light-hearted remarks
about her wealth.

Asked about the criticism in an interview with Bild newspaper, Ms Bahlsen replied:

"That was before my time, and we paid the forced labourers exactly as much as German workers and we treated them well."

She added that the company had nothing to feel guilty about.

When the 25 yr old heiress becomes old and grey the jews will still be going after her wealthy inheretance great grand children ..
150 yrs after the war.. laugh

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.