Originally Posted by dSmith_45
Also Q for Darryle with the Miller... Is David Miller still making rifles? He was popular in the late 90's, early 00's but I haven't heard much about him in 12-15 years. Thx

I bought this rifle from a local dealer when he was getting out of the business. He used it on one safari and made me what I thought at the time was a smoking deal. At the time I think they were in the $9500 range for a complete rifle with optics and loaded ammo. No waiting many months for your turn, not saying isn't worth the wait, because it was.

I emailed the address I was given at the time to see if he had the load data for my rifle and it bounced back. I haven't heard anything from him or about him lately. The one time I did talk to him on the phone shortly after I bought the rifle, he was extremely courteous and gave me the info I was after, the load data, but I have since lost it. I have been using the Weatherby 200 gr Nosler load and it shoots better than I ever could. It's one of those rifles that if there is a once in a lifetime hunt on the radar it will be the one to go.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member