Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
I love the SCOTUS decision and I am glad that Gorsuch supported it - I hope it goes nationwide, especially in Texass. Nothing would please me more than to hear that the Comanche could hunt anywhere they want in Texas, any time they want, for whatever they want.

After all - the Comanche never broke one single treaty they ever made with the Texicans, but the opposite cannot be said for the Texicans.

Truly a great day in America.

Comanches would tie a horse down and cut strips out of it to cook while it was still alive.

Kindly expound upon the treaties that the Comanches never broke that Texicans did.

Stupid Moron question - anyone that wants could read a few books and find it for themselves instead of challenging someone to give a history lesson on an internet forum - as if you would even bother to read anything quoted, for yourself. All you have to do is Google it...

Wait, I forgot, Google is run by liberals so anything Google that doesn't support your preconceived bias can't possibly have a shred of legitimacy to it, unless it supports a belief you cling to...

PS. Comanche would also tie a captured enemy to a spit and slow roast them until they popped, and laugh their fricken asses off about it. That was part of their culture - and the Comanche only ate horses when they absolutely had to - a horse was far to valuable to them to eat. They preferred BBQ'd buffalo.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...