Originally Posted by RJY66
Man that is fantastic!

Keep up the good work with one word of caution......be careful with the dips and pushups. I got on a bigly exercise kick when I was in my 40's and developed "tennis elbow" which is tendonitis in the elbow. Got to where I could not pick up a glass of water if my arm was extended out. Mine came from overdoing pull ups but your elbow joints take a beating with those, dips, pushups etc. With age, the tendons lose flexibility and are easier to aggravate than when young.

It really puts a damper on your upper body exercise program when your arms don't work and the only way to get over it is to rest, and it takes a long time....mine took a couple of years. I tried to "fight through"......WRONG! Just kept re-injuring myself.

Don't want you to lose your momentum! Warm up good and give your body plenty of time to recover between sessions.

Good advice, had both elbows and a shoulder screwy for almost 2 years from shooting bows too much. Quit the 3D shoots and slowed way down on the practice and have healed up. Oh string and cables last awhile now too.