Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Like most of your all's BS, article doesn't mention climate change (man made or any other). Just OP's more attempts to drum up hits on his BS.

Phil

It's all the hype about the terrible extreme weather, climate change not withstanding. Like the swarm of tornadoss in north Texas. You'd think it was end-times from what CNN reported. About 1970 I was in high school, and being an aviation nut, when watches severe enough to scramble aircraft from Perrin AFB I'd find my way to base ops and watch the systems roll in on the weather radar. More than once I'd watch a hook echo move directly overhead and go out to the ramp and watch the funnel cloud directly overhead. Wasn't an unusual event, funnels seldom touched down and when they did seldom hit anything except maybe a pole barn or a couple bins. And I'd be willing to bet most of that was straight line wind. Nowadays three cows fart at the same time and it's a headline story

Awww, come on nighthawk...there's no connotation behind the innocuous reference to a weather pattern as a "Death Ridge."

*snork*

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.