When J.C. Penney decided to quit being a real department store and sold off everything on sale that didn't pertain to the yuppie crowd I bought a Remington M700 BDL 30-06 for $110.95 NIB. I also bought another ADL, also a 30-06 for my stepson for IIRC $99.95, and two 30-30 one an M94 for $85 and a Marlin 336 for $95. All four rifle NIB. Besides the good sale price my wife worked for JCP so there was a 10 percent discount on the sale price. Just couldn't turn them down at that price. My stepson didn't like his rifle so we sold it off and a friend bought the Marlin from me. Still have the M94 which now has a Williams receiver sight and the BDL only has has that shiny bowling ball paint job given a nice satin finish via judicious use of 0000 steel wool. I think it looks a lot better now that the shine is gone. YMMV. I also had a Decelerator pad installed not too long ago due to arthritis in my right shoulder.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE