Originally Posted by Bull64
I bought a 7.62 a couple of weeks ago.I've run about 500 rounds through it without a flaw.Haven't tried any handloads or anything beyond cheap Russian steel,as I have a surplus of it from over the years.I've been impressed with the gun for the price I paid for it.It will shoot 1" groups.I'd have to say I'd buy another...
There are a few idiots on here that will give you their impressions of BCA rifles that have probably never seen one,so I guess you need to factor their views in on a decision to make a purchase.Evidently,they're some true legends in the firearms industry...

Not trying to single you out, but like I tell folks that claim to have an AR in 223/5.56 that shoots consistent all day long MOA at 100 with ball ammo... lets just say I've shot a bit. And I've NEVER seen ball ammo capable of true MOA. Sure a few groups now and then won't have fliers. But shoot a few more. top line barrels I've seen maybe average 7 of 10 shots into MOA. Give or take.

Just making sure the other side of the story is out there.

And of course if yours will shoot MOA with ball, then I need a few cases of that ball or your reload data.

The projectiles hold it back, thats why Mexican match was invented

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....