Well if you've never seen it,then it's just not possible...
You fellas on here are the biggest one-uppers I've come across in a long time.I'm not here looking for validity,pro-pointers,or trying to impress anyone.I mainly use this site scanning the classifieds,sometimes looking into the other pages.If someone has a question on something that I can help with,I may post on a thread.But I tend to keep my thoughts to myself.I'm a hunter,not a bench-rest shooter,but in about 55 years of shooting I've burnt some powder...
I've owned,and still do,a myriad of different firearms.But the AR platform is new to me.Therefore,I don't pretend to know everything about it.But will gladly share my small experience with it,thus far.I know the benefits of hand-loads and premium ammo,but when you have several x39's that are far from target rifles,you don't hand-load for them...
My time spent on the 'fire will be spent elsewhere from now on.What's found here,is not what I'm looking for.Y'all enjoy your discussions,and try to remember that we're all on the same side...