Hi all,
So here's a general question to the audience here.
I know all list are entry level and frankly that is what I need right now. Plan is to go deer hunting this fall with this muzzle loader. So I need something that is reasonably accurate, works, easy to use and clean and decent value.

So the choice at the moment are:
1. CVA Wolf NIB but bought from a second party. Was bought but never fired do to health issues. Less than a year old. $175
2. CVA Buckhorn. Look brand new but is used and may not have been shot. But might have been. (This I think is the older version of the Wolf.) $150
3. Knight Bighorn, used but very lightly so. May be a little rust near the end of the barrel. Bore is fine and checking on the breech. Assuming it's good for now. $350
4. Knight Vision, Brand new, $300 + tax

1 and 4 are break action. All have breech plugs though the Wolf has the new easy remove. #1 also has both open sights and scope rings mounted. Rest are open sight. So all are Washington hunt approved. Not hunting Idaho or Oregon so don't care it fully compliant for them.
#3 is a $650 loader new. This one look quite new. So it's discounted the most. #1 and #2 are pretty close to there original/current listing prices. #1 includes shipping. The other are about an hour or so away. The vision will be from a store or online.

So you brighter people than me. thoughts on which is better or the best route to go? No super rush to make this decision but need to get on with it to get ready for hunting this fall!

You can never be too prepared. Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”

The prudent Campfirer trains and prepares.