Just me,BUT check out (good) canoes!!!!!!!! With a canoe you can take the dog, lunch, tackle, clip on backrest, cooler, & your wife or buddy! When you decide to check out those walk in or flyin, hidden lakes. Then you can include, tent, food for a week, tarp, small propane single burner stove (when there is a fire ban on) oh ya (put food in a barrel pack so you can hang it out of reach of a bear (if any in your area) . Most people don't like canoes because, there to lazy to practice the paddle strokes, & they remember the old canoe at Gramps cottage that weighed over 100 lbs. Canoes have come a long way, my favourite was a 15.5 ft. Wenona. 36lbs, 36 inches wide, etc. etc. Very stable, I could get the dog back in the boat from the side & not tip the canoe when he would forget we were in a boat & launch over the side thinking I had hooked into a duck. (Assumption) we did correct said problem!!!! There isn't another feeling compares to being so far back in the bush & not seeing anyone for a week, catching supper & cooking it over an open fire. Well almost nothing, but I forget what it is now???? Just my thoughts, don't shoot the messenger. Bill out πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Oh ya, hunting way back in & not seeing anyone!!!!