Don't be surprised if you see this problem again. I believe you are talking about it not closing the last little "umph" when the lever contacts the little "safety" (not sure of the tech name) protruding from the bottom tang that will let the trigger operate. I have experienced it with my .35 with both Rem & Hornady factory loads and handloads that were definitely in spec. I have always been able to get it to go but sometimes it does require a little more force. I have taken mine apart, cleaned and looked for the problem a few times over the years but have not found it yet. I have also read of several other people experiencing the same problem. It has always been the .35 Rem when I have read about it.

I have measured the rounds that have hung up and they have been in spec. I also saved enough of them to run through the mag a second time, even the same rounds do not always duplicate the problem. One of these days I may send it to a smith for them to look at.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org