Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
I imagine that the drink specials in Boston have already started. Game 7 will be one to remember, go B's!

Although for various reasons I'd prefer to see St Louis win, it's quite likely the damage to the area around Boston Gardens ( I like that name better than TD) will be less if the Bruins win.

I can almost picture the rioting, overturned police cars on fire, if Boston loses. ESPECIALLY if the refs blow another game changer type call.

Geno

Friend Geno, it's 'Garden', not 'Gardens', if I may. Common mistake. This is but one Bostonian's opinion, but win or lose, I don't think there'll be any rioting in the city after the game. Boston fans can get pretty rabid and all, but this is a town that is plenty familiar with the thrill of victory and agony of defeat, as it were. People will be in the streets one way or another, but burning cruisers and rioting? Nah. Not our style. Plus, if any nonsense like that starts, the BPD will without a doubt happily go old school. Most of those boys ain't afraid of putting wood and steel to any unruly clown brigade, especially right downtown. Go Bs!