[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Flipping them around got them much closer with the alignment bars than the last pic, though I’m not sure I could set up the ER on my new scope with the rear ring turned around (don’t have the scope in my hands yet). After more testing after I took these pics I believe the front ring is level and the rear is the one that is off; I can turn the rear around and reverse the problem, seems to be a dead giveaway. I can’t swap the rings front to rear though. I also could not get the OEM scope bases to cowitness using the same level, so makes me wonder if it isn’t the Talley’s? Although they were much closer, may just be the position of the Talley’s when tightened down? I did try tightening them down with a solid bar covering 3 holes; I can do this on all but one screw. That got them really close with the alignment bars. After an hour of messing with it I decided to take a break; think lapping can resolve the issue? This rifle had no issues with the last scope in 1” Talley’s as far as zeroing, I didn’t check level on all of these things when I installed it.