The only draw back to the Remington 25, is it doesn't have a lever or a schnabel, one of the two would be ideal :-D All joking aside, I haven't heard of the model 25 before and that is now a contender as well. This all got started because my dad has a very old Winchester 1892 SRC in 25-20 and one in 32-20, and I love to shoot them. But being collector guns, they don't get fired very often. I don't really want to spend $1500 - $2000 so am looking for something cheaper that I can shoot more often. He said the same thing about reloading 32-20s ( that he's never noticed any issues ), but he's been reloading for 60+ years, compared to my ~30 years, and I thought he may have forgotten. Something I remember about him reloading 25-20s, is he did it with some sort of manual reloading setup that involved a hammer. I was pretty young the last time he did it, but I was always terrified of using a hammer to reload them. Next time I talk with him I'll ask what he was using, definitely not something he made because I think I recall it being in a Lee box. But I was a teenager and probably more interested in my girlfriend than the old man reloading with a hammer.

Thanks guys.