Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by WoodrowFCall
Looking for feedback on either my shooting or my rifle.

It's a Tikka Stainless Lite in 6.5 Creedmoor, SWFA 6X scope. 100 yard groups, factory ammo off bags. I'm going to check the stock bolt torque next.

Results are about typical. The best 10 shot group I got out of the rifle so far is the pic labeled ELDX. Other groups with that ammo has not been quite that good, but similar.

All these sob's will tell you their Tikka's shoot sub moa 10 shot groups all day long and they are the last guys to enter into the moa all day long challenge here. I'm thinking your superlite is doing just fine and probably about typical for 10 shot groups for most superlite tikka rifles. Mine was shooting about like that, until I glass bed it. Then groups shrank to a reasonable size. Keep in mind, your rifle is new and the barrel is still breaking in. You'll start seeing a little better accuracy after 100 rounds down the tube.

I'll have to count boxes, but that group was after about 80 rounds. I do think there have been quite a few suggestions that are worth looking at.

Well, we don't rent pigs, and it's better to say it right up front because a man who does like to rent pigs is — well, he's hard to stop.