As an Old drywall Contractor. I can say that to do a bid I would walk the house twice counting 4x12 sheets. Every thing over 8 is double price. A typical sheet count may be 35 4x12 5/8" 1680sqft for the lid. 68 4x12 1/2" 3268sqft 4944sqft total to 8' on walls.Then there are vaulted ceiling with 12 4x12 sheets over 8' on walls. This 576sqft would be bid as double standard per ft price. This adittional charge paid the Hangers and tapers extra for the labor on over 8' work. My bid would be 4944sqft X $x.xx + = $xx.xxx Plus 567 X #x.xx and all hangers and tapers would get paid on this system of piece work. Priming and Texture got paid only on the gross sqft number 5520. On really cutup tall houses, Everything got bid at double price over 8' Lids and walls. Using this bid scheme we where busy 11 months a year 6 days a week.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.