Originally Posted by battue
He had his ass handed to him on his classified intrusion.

One of his quotes from there. He ratted himself out with this one....He certainly isn't any mastermind of espionage....

Originally Posted by akgrabt

Why does Hemingway keep getting mentioned by you people? I never made any reference, so I can only assume you insulated Trump thumpers must think anyone who realizes there is more in this world than just America must be like him

Because I don't believe he is the saviour of the country when so many of you clearly do, means I must be a liberal? Who is the dumas now? And I do not feel my ass was handed anywhere btw

Originally Posted by JGRaider
He probably doesn't even realize that, given his hunt was in SA, and he killed all those animals for that relatively small price, he was in a "put and take" operation, likely small high fenced farms where you drive to a certain farm to kill a certain animal, etc. Happens all the time over there, and it almost happened to me the very first trip I took over there. When my buddy and I figured out what was going on we demanded a hunt like we booked. akgrabt still doesn't know what he doesn't know, IMO.

While true most of SA is that way, I hunted in the mountains of the east cape. The only fences there were low cattle fences, but believe as you will. Makes no difference to me. Now I need to work, unlike most of you apparently. Good day