Originally Posted by akgrabt
I was told I should post here about Africa- apparently you can't even mention Africa on any of these forums except this one. Seems to be that the animals aren't as good as the highly elite north American game. Lol. This site cracks me up its like being at high school again with different clicks and we can't hang out together. Oh how I've been having fun with the elitists!

You’ve been a classifieds dweller for 95% of your posts, so I’m sure you know the etiquette most of us use when posting on a legit advertisement.

Even though your $5k Africa plains hunt may be appealing to someone. You were trying to downgrade and show how overpriced you believed the OP’s bull elk hunt was with a comparison to your trip.

I doubt you’ll find a sympathetic ear for your woes even here on the proper sub-forum “Africa”...

Somebody here once said to another azzhat who attempted to derail his legitimate ad by saying to him...”Hey, I don’t come by and knock the Dick outta your mouth when your trying to make a buck”. “Kindly, don’t schit on my post”....Seems about right in your case as well....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”