Originally Posted by Barkoff
Let's count the states it is said CA has ruined, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, I've hear complaints from Montana, and with Texas, Californians and Mexicans are getting equal billing. Am I missing any? Oh ya, Arizona.

Just one state ruining every state west of the Rockies? You folks are in denial, you refuse to accept that if you have schools in your state, your younger generations are being indoctrinated. Every year you get a brand new batch of 18-24 year olds headin to the voting booth, eager to make their teachers and professors proud, and you all are still fixated on CA.

or we have talked to the folks at the DMV who aren't interested in defending California and looked at actual stats. I have no problem with conservatives moving up here because they like what is offered. I do have a problem with liberals moving in and wanting to implement the same ideas that forced them to flee the mess that they created, but can no longer afford to support, in California. If that offends, I'm OK with that.

"The Idaho Department of Labor analyzed statistics provided by the Census Bureau between July 2017 and July 2018. Many from across the western U.S. moved to Idaho, led by California and followed by former residents of Washington and Utah."
Yes, many Californians are moving to Idaho.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 280shooter; 07/05/19.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.