Originally Posted by jnyork

[[quote]I apologize...sarcasm don't play well on the internet.
I often get called thin skinned...but gaddamn...we are attacked constantly as Californians....regardless if we are just like you.[quote]

Hey, lets not worry about it, we gotta stick togather. My wife was born and raised in Susanville, and lived in Bieber for a few years after marrying her first husband. We returned to Susanville after I retired from the AF, we lived there for three years while I attended gunsmith school at the college there. I was instrumental is getting the BLM to donate land there in Rice Canyon and in building the range there. I shot the first ever metallic silhouette match at Hat Creek range. Our daughter and family still live in Janesville. I was stationed in Sacramento for eight years before that. I am familiar with Northern California and some of the fine folks who live there.

Having said that, living now in the West, I am sick and tired of California snowflakes moving to Idaho, Oregon, Arizona, Wyoming etc and as soon as they get there they go to work changing their new place into the place they just fled from. I dont think I am alone in this opinion.

Thank you.
I've been on your side since the day I joined the fire.
That was very well written and thank you for taking the time to write it.
We are on the same team.

Proud NRA Life Member